Moringa provides all of the essential amino acids, minerals and vitamins that are required as a daily nutritional intake.
Moringa Tea contains more antioxidants than Green Tea. Antioxidants reduce the effects of free radicals in the process of aging and limits the decline of the immune system. Different antioxidants benefit different parts of the body.
Our Tea is naturally caffeine free, vegan and ethically produced.
- Boosts the immune system
- Boosts energy levels and increases vitality
- Increases memory and concentration and focus
- Increases stamina and energy
- Provides an abundance of all-natural anti-aging nutrients and minerals
- Promotes healthier blood naturally
- Helps to maintain blood sugar levels within a normal range
- Helps to maintain blood pressure levels within a normal range
- Assists in reaching and maintaining an appropriate body weight
- Improves mobility and flexibility
- Aids with joint pain
- Faster recovery from harder training
- Increases overall well-being
- Is rich in Vitamin A. Good for eyes.
- A rich source of calcium way higher than in milk, naturally combined with magnesium to ensure absorption by the body.
- Along with potassium, zinc is also found in large quantities in moringa which supports uptake of the high iron content.
- Moringa helps in balancing the cholesterol levels in the body.
- All Essential Amino acids are also found in moringa and 12 others.
- Moringa is also said to balance sugar levels, hence it is helpful in the fight against diabetes.
- Is an immunity-stimulant, it is prescribed for HIV afflicted patients.
- Moringa leaves can be consumed to stimulate metabolism.
- Supports digestion and is a natural laxative when taken on an empty stomach.
- A nutrition booster and a non-sugar based energizer.
- Can also help in the weight loss process as food when cutting down.
- Increase the quantity of breast milk.
- It is also famous for its anti-bacterial properties.
- The paste of the moringa leaves is a good skin tonic.
- It protects the liver and kidneys.
- Helps you feel better!
Moringa has been tested to confirm the nutrient content. Moringa in various studies is stated as safe to consume. Traditionally it has been consumed for many centuries including children and nursing mothers. Students, athletes, working professionals and the elderly can all benefit from over 90 bio-nutrients delivered to the body, to improve energy, the immune system, memory and concentration.
Moringa is regarded as a super food. It has all the essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals and 46 ant-oxidants your body needs in a natural form. In addition, weight for weight moringa has 7x the Vitamin C found in oranges, 4x the Vitamin A of carrots, 4x the calcium of milk and 3x potassium of bananas. Moringa oleifera is nature’s whole-food complex, which makes it easy for your body to recognize, absorb and assimilate. It has all the vitamins, minerals and all the amino acids (protein) and more than 46 anti-oxidants meeting all and more of the nutrients your body needs to be healthy, prevent illness and delay the effects of aging (improvement in memory, skin elasticity and energy).
Moringa is a more effective food-source, making it easier for the body do what it needs to to stay healthy. That is why it gives you energy – it provides good fuel that needs less processing, and adds element that helps the body get rid of what it does not need
Specific diseases and chronic conditions
Moringa has been studied extensively throughout the globe and found to be supportive of coping with and healing from a variety of conditions, diseases and illnesses. These include Cancer, diabetes, HIV/Aids, hormone conditions, skin conditions, even weight-loss (Moringa really feeds the body so it acts as a natural appetite suppressant).
Is it a Medicine?
Moringa is not intended to be used as a medicine, it is a food, and should be taken regularly. While parts of the Moringa plant do have medicinal uses, this is the province of traditional and Ayurvedic medicine.